With the change in the weather, my skin quickly becomes dehydrated and much harder to keep clear then the summer months, which means my fall beauty routine has to change as well. At least here in the PNW it gets dark super early and we aren’t getting enough Vitamin D which can cause our skin to become harder to manage.
Fall Beauty Favorites
- Ursa Major Face Tonic* – For years I have tried to use a facial toner, but the habit never really stuck. Until I found this one. I love that the mini I have above has a spray! Makes it easy to just spritz my face really quickly and move on.
- Enlightened Face Oil* – This oil deserves a whole post dedicated to it but for now, I have to tell you that it is seriously amazing! The company was nice enough to also give you a coupon code for 15% off! Use code MavenDelaney
- doTerra Melaluca Oil* – Now I hate using too strong of an acne treatment because it will dry my spots out and make them look worse. However, this Melaluca oil has the perfect strength to fit hard acne without making my face look crusty.
- Vana Body Babydoll Face Mask – I started using this a few weeks ago and it is amazing! It has been helping me pull the toxins out of my skin so that I can have glowing skin underneath.
- Juice Organics Repairing Hair Mask* – I recently colored my hair and completely damaged it! This is what we do for beauty! But with this crazy damaed hair, that meant I had to find a really good conditioner to add to my routine! This has been a God send! I will put in my hair for a couple hours while I am cleaning and doing laundry and my hair will be so smooth and manageable after!
- Facial steaming* – Some people use a facial steaming tool while others use a bowl of hot water. Either was a steam of your face a couple times a week will change your skin for the better. I started adding this to my routine and I am amazed at the change in the texture of my skin. I no longer have these wierd dry patches and instead nice smooth skin.
Check out some of my other favorite beauty items in my blog post about my new green shampoo!
**Affiliate links present in this post**